GET FEATURED ON
THE ULTIMATE RELATIONSHIP SHOW
Scroll below for your video interview prep guide SHOW
I’d be thrilled to do an online interview with you for one of my features on my YourTango blog , The Ultimate Relationship Show, or another one of my upcoming projects.
Our online video interview is a platform for us to share your insights, bold ideas, and proven solutions, for people looking to elevate their lives and relationships.
We know you’re busy, so we will make this an easy 18 to 30 minute ONLINE VIDEO interview using Zoom.
In order to get started, please do the following:
3. Download Zoom.us.
4. Review our Preparation Tips below.
OUR PREPARATION GUIDE:
Our audience is eager to be inspired, learn and improve their lives based on your experiences, knowledge, and journey. Listeners will connect and value your transparency and your willingness to be ‘real’.
The video recording will be conducted via Zoom.
Each recorded interview will last between 20 to 30 minutes.
Download Zoom.us prior to interview
Here is the meeting url for the time of interview: https://zoom.us/j/992689544
For best results on Zoom – NOT REQUIRED
• Use hardwired high-speed Internet connection
• Good webcam (such as Logitech C920 for PC or Logitech C930e for Mac)
• Earphones/headset with microphone (such as Plantronics MX500i 3-in-1 Headset)
• Use of a dedicated microphone, not built into your computer, is preferred
• Use a high processing computer. Avoid laptops, ipads, or older computers, for best results
Questions will be drawn from this interview guide and will be focused on your book, expertise, or business. Please review in advance.
The more prepared you are, the more effective the interview will be.
•Why you were inspired to start your business/journey/non-profit/etc.
•Three key lessons/tips to share with our audience
•Please share your best advice for couples/individuals. What specific steps should they be taking now to accelerate their success/happiness. (We are looking for key insights and actionable strategies that will immediately help them get better results).
•Truth or Truth Game: This is a quick and fun game. Midori will ask you a series of 3-5 questions revolving around dating and relationships.
•Your exclusive offer for our listeners (not necessary).
• Midori will start the Zoom recording and begin by sharing the insights and lessons our audience will discover during the interview. She will also establish your expertise by sharing the two or three facts about you discussed during the preparation call.
• The introduction will play for several seconds. You will not hear this.
• She will introduce you and then proceed with the conversation by asking you a series of questions. These questions will be drawn from the interview guide found below.
• Upon completion of the conversation, interviewer will thank you and let the audience know where to find you on the web and social media.
• Midori will stop the recording.